Monday, March 23, 2009

"Soft Paper"

In my scanning of all my documents, I have categorised and subcategorised them, with the provision of these said categories being revisable; I have set a category of documents to scan in my miscellany folder as "soft paper". Soft paper is the kind of paper that is easy to tear and often folded and put in a box for something. I have under this category information about computer hardware and antidepressant consumption instructions. Gee, that kind of sums me up as a person, at least it did when I was in that situation. Now I can smell the sex from my past coital activity last night, that scent comes to my awareness as I type this post, it makes me thing how much my life has change, and yet, how much it needs to change more, in an objective sense of my life being shitty right now.

Back to scanning...

No comments: