Wednesday, March 25, 2009

morning tastes like flouride in the mouth

I got up quite late, on the other hand, I have been up later this week. I got up, thought to myself "oh shit", then I checked my emails. I had a feeling that I got my reply from those two universities today, but alas; no reply (yet). I did however get an email from the tuition website. I have another person interested in being tutored by me. This time it's in the city where my parents live rather than here.

I'm drafting a reply; it's nice, on the one hand, to have more clients and getting a book review but these things are merely cherry on a cake. I need a base. I need an offer to get into university. I feel dread at the inevitable news of failure. Things in my life were always fortunate, I always had good luck. My luck, and my effor had run out. This situation is my doing and righteously, luck had no part. Im not sure how to cope with that fact.

No comments: