Monday, March 2, 2009

back home

I have come home for a few days in an attempt to purchase a suit.

I've not been in the frame of mind to write blog posts, and I think I have masturbated significantly less than usual, since I'm around people a lot more.While I was out this weekend I wrote a few blogs that might come along over the next few weeks.

Today I went for a jog, sweated a bit, and cooked a curry. I also tried and failed to install Ubuntu onto my laptop: the hardware simply does not accept non-windows things.

Financial worries include: life, rent, bills and taxes. Another new worry is internet security subscriptions. I can't get onto my old one because the funding boy only sponsored a year. My dad's internet has an offered security service for multiple laptops but that seems not to work either (in the install programme it has an internet-explorer type brower that gives a 404 error at the install page (!!).

So, I decided to take the route that I wanted to avoid. Using my university access to obtain an virus software package. Technically, I'm not allowed to do this. [Update - they found me out so now I cant use this]

No comments: