Tuesday, March 17, 2009

frustrated

today has been, in quite a few weeks, maybe months, since I have been really frustrated. I wish that I could move forward with my life. I'm getting short with my parents. I'm making a conscious effort to keep in my frustration. Maybe I can take it out on the tracks today

I want to be in University again. I want so much to go to university. I want to have a goal and pursue it in my life. I want a second chance, the chance that I probably don't deserve. Deep down within me I feel a secret sense of shame, the kind of shame that is hidden to all but yourself, no matter how much I hide it I still feel it, oblivious to the world, obvious to me.

In other news I filled out that council tax form, packed my bags and bought mother's day presents.

I hope tomorrow is the day I get told I am back into university

No comments: