Saturday, July 5, 2008

not good enough

Why wouldn't she get closer to me?
Why did they vote for that bastard, Moriarty, at uni, instead of me?
Why can't I open up to anyone anymore?
Why can't I get out of bed?

I'm just not good enough...

My only safe place is in front of a toilet bowl with my fingers down my throat....I don't even feel like doing it sometimes, I just feel like [i]its the only way to cope[/i]

I'm not good enough (negative)

I must improve myself (positive)

Having a better body is a good start...I have been doing weight training recently, and I have changed my diet.

Having my fair share of bananas (I can't eat other fruits that well), pasta, skimmed milk, and as a treat, sometimes sorbet or lean meat...I still feel fat...still feel fat with 2500 kcals a day

still feel fat after losing weight from 241-155 lbs

still feel inadequate and unloveable after dating and having sex

I want love. How do I love myself?

So much has changed for the better....but I'M STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH

I want so much to just crawl (cos I'm feeling so weak) to the toilet right now...I still feel that dinner from last night in me.

No comments: