Monday, July 28, 2008

mummy

Im not particularly eloquent right now for two reasons; one, i'm tired, and two, i find this emotionally difficult to talk about right now. BUt I will anyway.

Do you ever remember the perfect comfort of being loved? The perfect sustaining and dependence that only a mother can give?

I miss it so much. My mum has always been there for me and always gave me tenderness.

But eventually, I grew up and her affection for me left. It is in a sense, that I have no mummy anymore; I have a biological mother, and there is no doubt that she loves me (trigger just happened right now...)...but its as if she takes me as an adult (in this relevant respect, and not others); I want to have a mummy again, in the sense of having that wonderful caring tenderness and understanding, that support and comfort, that understanding and dependence.

I want it in a woman. I want mummy.

But as a side point, because I love that feeling so much, I like to be like a mummy to people sometimes; in being supportive, caring, listening, and there for others. Like how I was there for Marie...
okay two triggers sprung

better go now (one more post though to explain trigger 1)

No comments: