Monday, July 21, 2008

angry

i feel angry because the UPS people again FAILED to properly contact me in their delivery.

I was here at 14:32...this is urgent and I need my PDA.

I feel something that I don't know how to articulate.

I am angry at the UPS people. I feel like I didsn't give them enough details; bcause I'm in halls, do they ring on the buzzer, or go to the office?

Did they ring on my buzzer? Did they expect it to be in the mailbox of the office? I feel angry because I don't know what they expect of me...why isn't it working for me?

I feel angry in a way that I don't want to just fly off the handle. I want to try and cope and be constructive; it feels like, I'm holding it in. Holding it in to not get angry

Holding it in to deal with it. Damage control.

But letting it out isn't good, nor is holding it in; okay, so middle way; let it out in some other way?

How?

I shall try to be aware that I am angry right now; so I won't get angry at something unrelated.

No comments: