Monday, July 21, 2008

new task for myself

i was just looking at my body now; and i found one serious problem area. My thighs.

I used to say to myself (during the fat days); that my legs were the most redeemable part of mybody. Especially since I had very thick legs. I used to feel good about having big big thighs which had a big of muscle in them.

Now, I want that to change. I want thin legs, a thin body, andwhile I am not against having muscular legs. They can't be msucle hidden within fat...like a turkey leg. No more fucking turkey leg or me anymore.

I need to tone up my leg

The other reason is how big my thighs look against my penis. I need to have definition.

In a way...if I lose the thighs, I am losing an important part of who the old me used to be..I need to lose muscle to lose weight. I guess that sounds crazy to someone else...

No comments: