Sunday, September 30, 2018

This week in past years

2009:

My Brother('s band) released a single.

(2018: My brother is married, the bassist has a kid and works as a producer at a sports channel, one of them works for an aerospace something or other, and the singer is still working as a professional musician)


2011:

I retired my 'listening log' which I had operated since 2006 or 2007. It is part of a story of how my current records-keeping system continually evolved

2013:

My 'last' day on the casual contract. I thought I'd never work there again
(2018: reader: I'm a staffer now)

2015: My mate performed macbeth in a pub. Also seems like my mate Phi has been in a relationship for 3 years now ...she never speaks and is not interesting. Also that mate who performed Macbeth - still a shit actor.


2016:
I had a probation meeting (HR requirement) for my current job role (when it was FTC). I passed!

2018
Political cartoonist sends me a book, I do some PR for her because I believe in her. a

No comments: