Sunday, September 30, 2018

On saturday I went to boots. I've been putting it off for a while. I need to get more Corsodyl toothpaste. It went empty really quickly. I also need to get interdental brushes. The Dental Hygenist man said I need to do a daily regimen of interdental brushing to prevent further teeth shittiness.

I just cannot sleep right now.

Between 2-3am, I got some books from the shed and put them in the box room. Mum asked me to do that. I also put some books in a pile for disposal. I simultaneously cleared some of the shed AND did what mum asked. I bet she's still going to complain. If she does, I'll tell her how so many of my theology books are eviscent of my interest in the Catholic faith. She thinks I'm not religious. I know more about the thing she thinks she believes in than she thinks she does.

So right now I'm doing some decision making. I've decided to earmark an £8000 savings plan. It's nominally for a PIano, but I think it will actually go towards my Mortgage fund. Making these calculations, I realise that the kind of life I aspire to and want actually demands an amount of money. I may not have that amount of money right now. Maybe I never will. All the same. I think it's a positive thing. I really need like a 20-30k pot for a proper deposit. I saw a 2 bedroom flat a mile away for £230k. I saw another nice studio for £270. I *Might* be able to afford it. I can't wait for inheriting that house across the street (long story and its pretty tragic too).


No comments: