Thursday, September 13, 2018

Dear Diary,

I'm posting from work. I don't think I've ever done that.

I just wanted to communicate something. I've got a load of tasks set for myself lately. One of which is to re-do my CV.

I haven't even started on it, but I have set up a document to add things to.

Turns out that I haven't set up a CV since 2012? or at least that's what my records say.

If I think of the things I've done from 2012 to now -- it's a difference between about 5k a year to 30+k a year (hopefully up by 1-2 k by October...TBC).

But ...on reflection the difference in my life is between a 5k and a 30k life - and on reflection, that makes me happy. Not happy like 'happy ever after' happy, but 'I have no regrets' happy. It's an 'I'm proud of where I am' kind of thing.

Anyway. Back to work.

Just wanted to show some self praise.

No comments: