Sunday, September 23, 2018

My week has been so full on. I haven't really processed the last few days, because i'm still processing the days before then!

So here's me processing the past few days:


  • Monday: so busy at work - couldn't do gym
  • Tuesday: Penultimate day of group, felt really angry at facilitator (she knows why). Trying to just complete it without any problem//also had big meeting with The Boss (one of them) about some issues
  • Wednesday:
  • Thursday: So busy I skipped body attack. I left work early in fairness, but I fell asleep as soon as I got home. I woke up to eat and shower and plug in my earbuds (so they have charge for friday) but I slept again. Really tired!
  • Friday: Meeting with the line manager - turns out some shit's going down in management level. Anyway I was asked to prepare a dossier  - I ended up working until 7:15pm. I wanted to go to a concert but I think it was cutting it close to get to Cadogan hall. It was too early to get to the other venue for a jazz gig. I want to balance it out and not be home too late. Too tired for late night gym
  • Saturday; gym, fell asleep, had a date. Pretty good. Except for doing those things I was in bed exhausted for the rest of the time. So much so that when I got back from the butchers I fell asleep and left the steak in the bag. It ended up being 'room temperature', which was nice.  


Let's call that an executive summary of the week. I'm now working towards sitting at my desk. I wonder if I should stay at my desk until about 2:30 or 3 and then go to the gym, or really push things at fast pace right now and prep to leave for 1345. I Think the latter is too ambitious and too draining.

I've done enough sprinting this week. Sunday isn't my rest day anymore --- but, maybe I just will run rather than sprint.

My chest has been hurting a bit lately. And I'm really thinking about a blogger called Peeweetoms right now -- he's a famous guy on social media and not very well with the cancer right now... He's 32 (my age) and that's weighing heavily on me.

It's been drastically cooler lately (note to self: update spreadsheet). and I've been thinking about how it being darker affects my mood.

Onwards.

No comments: