Monday, October 1, 2018

Dear Diary,

Have I done enought today?

My midnight of today began with me working (continuing from saturday) through the night up to 7am, where I ended the day/morning by going to Mcdonalds and eating a nice breakfast.

I did lots of fucking work between 1-6am. I won't go into that as I blogged a bit in between doing all the stuff.

After I got home from mcdonalds, I went to bed not long after. I spent a few hours in bed. I woke up about 1230. It took a while for me to get back in the swing, but not the longest amount of time. I wrote up my workout plan, but then realised I'm running a bit slow. I accepted that. With slowness, I eventually ended up at the gym. I did a gym class for an hour. I met my walking target and then I had some snacks. I was talking to my buddy who was at the gym class on the way home.

I had a nice lamb dinner tonight. I read all of the weekend papers while watching a bit of TV. I very hurredly set a plan for the week.

Have I done enough today? I feel I should do more but my brain is porridge right now.

I also looked at that 230k flat. It's a fixer upper. It's also a 12th floor former council estate. The 24 hour period that counts as sunday was really 0.6 of my waking period of what was saturday. I had a semblance of a sunday after midday. I guess I did a fair bit

I need to sleep properly. I think I'm afraid to go to bed. I think I'm afraid of being in my own voice.


No comments: