Sunday, October 21, 2018

So every month I leave a note to myself to write about 3 things i'm positive about and a list of things I'm hopeful about in the future:

Things I'm positive about:


  • I get free newspapers and magazines at work. 
  • By some bizarre turn of circumstances, I'm a cartoon editor and acting like a production manager at an international news organisation
  • I have my friends, my mum and dad and maybe I have my family.
Things I am positive about:

  • Sometimes I got up the bend if things are broken that I absolutely rely on: nothing is immediately broken at the moment
  • I am not experiencing too many rumination or flashback moments. Especially this time of the year which has been difficult in my past (September - December; September- March; basically 'the dark times')
  • Christmas is coming, which is nice
  • I'm respected at my work
  • I have a job
  • I have a growing amount of savings
  • I caught up on my sleep this weekend (I think)
  • I really enjoyed watching Netflix and there's some really strong TV on right now
Okay so that's done.

I'll take it off my list. 

No comments: