Monday, May 14, 2012

Thunder in paradise

Dear Diary,

 

I had a trigger earlier. Its left me a little bit. I've done a little bit to catch up on my schedule. I've gotten a new android phone which I hope will make me more efficient. I really like how sophisticated phones are these days. There's a distinct sense in which I've been left out in recent years by not having a smartphone, I wasn't really bothered, but now that phones are so high tech I think it is something that might help me. Over the years I've been using things that havetried to help me. The support staff at university gave me a pdf in 2008 which was the most advanced shit at the time, by iphone's standards and such its a dinosaur. I think that the smartphone will integrate all ofthe rituals that I already hold to in a way that will unify them all. I've been going in this direction anyway. I really like the apps, signing into foursquare and that kind of thing.

I think I found my neighbours on okcupid, that's really fucking disturbing by the way.GPS is scary. I sent off a job application, entered my records and tried to catch up on my week. There's certainly plenty to do, but I feel like I've caught up, eaten a nice amount and endured. Enduring is really the way I try to go. I need to do more than survive and endure. I need to thrive. Really need to show some motivation, some initiative, some dedication and some spine.

Job market is no longer a valid excuse at this stage. Every day that goes on is my fault.

No comments: