Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just keep moving just keep moving

Dear Diary,

 

I woke up sorta early but got up and out of bed slowly. I've got a long one at work today. I'll be off in a few minutes. I've found a new way to make my procrastinating super efficient with a new android app called readability. This means I'll have a chance to make my job searching a little bit more streamlined having more refined procrastination tasks. I'm taking about 35+ articles that i've downloaded to my phone from newspapers, blogs, online magazines and such that I'll read. Everything from feminism to teleosemantics. I also have a couple of books that I can set myself to read. I'll have no shortage of things to do at work, that is for sure. I'll probably lose attention after a while and then start talking to colleagues. The cute blonde swedish girl is leaving soon to do her doctorate in anthropology. Good for her :) I didn't have a chance to work with her much actually.

I used to write on tihs blog to pour my heart out with sorrows and woes and hope that after all the metaphorical poring and not so metaphorical crying I would actually get on with my life. Now I'm just getting on. I'm going to be 26 soon. I'm a bit sad about that. Growing up and aging doesn't seem to be as cool. Having kids has its moderate joy I suppose. I don't know what I have to aspire to. My book review came out, I showed it to Antonia and she's all gushing about me. Life seems quite dull at the moment. The small things give me joy, but the big things don't offer me any prospects.

I think the most joyous mement I had this week was either doing the weights yesterday, or having such a big laugh at badminton. I think I've been busy lately. I applied to 4 jobs yesterday and 4 between monday and tuesday. Now off to get ready for work.

No comments: