Friday, May 18, 2012

It's one thing to make a habit, its another to break one (listening to Frank Zappa)

Dear Diary,

I haven't been myself for a few days. I've been ill. Tonsil issues, head issues, fatigue issues. But I still go on. I'll summarise the things going on:

  1. I transferred vital data from my old phone to my google account, this means I'll never hopefully have to do that again, now that its on the gloud
  2. I did 4 fitness sessions this week. Nothing beats you down like fatigue from pushign your body through hell
  3. Anxiety issues have come up again
  4. I went to work on thursday, after 2 hours sleep last night. As such, I was totally beat by the time I got home. I woke up around 7pm and I've been awake since
  5. Not sure if mentioned but I've recieved a pay rise

I am really disorganised and I really need to sort out a new way of coping with my tasks. I've decided to cull some of my repetition tasks, I've decided to seriously close in on my job searching, and cut out the stuff that simply isn't needed. It's a bit of a hard decision as many of the job boards that I have searched on a regular basis are things which I've established for a long time. It's one thing to make a habit, its another to break one.

I'm trying to get into a proper diet again, even though I'm keeping fit, I'm not eating fit. As such I'm taking diet a bit more seriously again and trying to avoid 'straying' with junk food and such. I've gotten a bit of confidence from doing the gym so many days this week. Today (friday) is the last day this week in which I could do any training, but I'm also working. Maybe better to preserve myself. Im thinking about doing another phd application as well.

No comments: