Monday, May 23, 2011

sending a little bit of hope

Dear Diary,

My scribefire is still a little fucked, but this will have to do. If I am to summarise today, what would I say? I've applied to 3 jobs and sort of applied to one job. So thats a good record of 3 and a bit applications today, I've also done some job searching. This day would be even more perfect if I were to gym it. However I'm not terribly sure if its a good idea. I have a blister on my foot.


This blister hurts like fuck, and in addition to that I fear I may get it worse were I to go to the gym. I've made it already bad by leaking it and cutting out the skin. I've fucked up a bit. I read up and apparently the fluid in the blister is supposed to create cells that heal it, now that I've leaked it and I've cut the skin, I've seriously hindered recovery. Perhaps those applications make my day good enough. Who knows, maybe I'll go even further to deal with my applications today! Whenever I send off an application I send off a little bit of hope in each one of them. With all the hope I send out, I have very little reply in return. Can you blame me for being so pessimistic? It hurts every time I put myself out there. I wish I could resolve my problems by going to the gym today, but, at least for today, I am down for the count. FUCK!

No comments: