Thursday, May 26, 2011

a blog post i'm typing when i should be showering

Dear Diary,

Today I achieved the following:

  • I applied to 3 jobs
  • I was contacted by a recruitment consultancy, and gave them my details on their request, as they think there is a role that might interest me
  • I did some training, my calorific burn is 1500kcal today, that includes 10k row, 1 hour x-trainer, and about 15-20 minutes calisthenics. My right hip is giving me some trouble, and my hand calouses are stinging (how glamorous!) My estimated intake until this point (I may have supper in a moment) is 900kcal, that means i've done more than I ate today. If I slept now I'd be a very happy man.

So it sounds like today has been one of notable achievement. I still have things yet to do, for instance, I need to go downstairs and have a shower, and then put clean clothes on. I feel so tired right now that I could just fall asleep on the chair. I hope today is a day of sowing seeds, sowing seeds that lead to better things. In my current situation that's the best I can hope for.

No comments: