Saturday, May 7, 2011

Again? Really?

Today is kind of a 'lost' day. My laptop got fucked again, and I spent the whole day processing the repair in the following way:

 

  • Diagnosis
  • Entertain preliminary solutions
  • Solution: plan: revert to previous ubuntu setting
  • Planning: Migrate important data to safe house
  • Solution enactment: prepare boot disk
  • Reinstall ubuntu
  • Once ubuntu installed, fix problem
  • Problem fixed (8pm)

I also had a telephone interview today and I planned to go to the gym but didn't.

I am now just about managing to return to original settings of the computer. I've actually repaired the original wifi adapter and my final touch act is to set up the blog software :)

 

I've had 'lost' days in the past. I hate them with a passion, it reminds me of the past, the past which never seems to escape me. Tomorrow I have a long shift at work, and I hope to do some more gym, permitting that I am able to revert to the settings that I had just before I rebooted.

 

In over news: THE NO TO AV CAMPAIGN WON. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. NOTHING EVER CHANGES IN THIS BLOODY COUNTRY HOW THE FUCK CAN I THINK ANYTHING CAN CHANGE IN MY DAMNED LIFE.

 

Okay political diatribe over.

No comments: