Sunday, May 15, 2011

p.s. i need to shave at some point

Dear Diary,

This weekend I have been a slob, but not necessarily a bad slob. I have only completed a few of the scheduled tasks, and I have not been as vigilant with training. I have also made no action to make my situation 'worse' as it were, so I am not technically 'behind'. I am obsessed a little with this game on the linux computer, which to my shame is taking a lot of my time. I am also wanking a fair amount. I can always say it's the weekend and I'll get back to it tomorrow. Maybe I'll start my story from friday.

Friday was a day at work, a fairly long shift, just under 8 hours, and getting home I fell asleep (it was a 5am start for me). I then was forcibly woken to go to a party for some family. I begrudgingly came with them but I did feel exceptionally tired, add that tiredness with alcohol and I got considerably drunk, and I think I let loose too many of my inhibitions. Saturday was a recovery day, my body felt a bit shitty and I could still taste the puke. So I took it slow. Then eurovision came and I was trying to sort some computer issues.

Sunday I got up too late to go jogging and I have been playing since yesterday this space exploration game called 'Star Control 2'. I remember it from my childhood but not being so detailed as it is now. Maybe I just played the melee parts. Anyway, I've since did a bit of job searching and set up my playlist and logged some data from the camden crawl that I've meant to do for a few weeks anyway. In a sense I've caught up. I've also been pretty good with my diet today. I ate a shitload on friday so the jury is out as to whether I have really made up for my sins that day. I suppose its just a matter of getting on. I'm always talking about how I need to get on, and to some large extent I do. I have quite a lot set for myself this week. I can't complain about not having enough (like last week).

So, there's the challenge. Challenge accepted!

No comments: