Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Deadlift is such a macho word

Good morning,

Just when I thought counselling wasn't useful, I discovered my own internal inconsistency, not just in action but in ideas. Yesterday I felt as tired as hell, however I did manage to get a couple of applications completed and I went to the gym. I had a 90 minute session. My shoulders and the backs of my arms are still stinging. I wasn't sure if I could continue, I chose to leave instead of finishing on the cross-trainer. No matter, I lost a good amount of weight between yesterday and today. That made me smile a bit, and gave me an exhaltation of "YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!".

So, today is another day. Just get on with it. I think that I've overcome my addiction to the game Star Control. I just wish things worked out for me. It will only work out if I change who I am in certain respects, it will only change through action. I tried some new workouts yesterday. This week I have worked a bit more on the free weights, and I tried deadlifting yesterday. For the spirit of exploration and curiosity, I have a bit of back soreness. I *may* skip gym today, to recover and all. But now I've said it I really don't want to. Maybe I'll just go to cardio today, or legs, no shoulder or back workouts, ouch...

Here's hope for a thinner me.

No comments: