Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Dear Diary,

I think I woke up fairly late. I feel like I've gotten back on the wagon after friday's mishap with the computer. I am glad that I am almost back to normal, if normal means anything. I've fixed the wifi and the soundcard and now most of the applications and configurations are the way I like it. This morning consisted of seeing my brother in law, who is a very happy, but sleepless man. I then went off to do some training, it was almost a 2 hour session. I did a treadmill warmup which made me run out of steam quite quickly, I then did some extended resistance training and tried some different weight settings. I brought on the pain, and it never seems to get easier, it just becomes easier to take more. I then went forward and did an hour on the rowing machine which took out 503kcal and I did 10km. I always find the rowing machine hard, but I find it is a good benefit. All those calories i'm putting into my body necessitate a hard workout to burn it off, and then of course there is the matter of getting my weight down.

After I got home, I had a shower and a slow lunch, while watching Family Guy (enjoying an empty house). Following that I did only small tasks, reading articles and catching up on things. After I finish this post I am going for a long shift at work. It will end at 2:30am and hopefully the taxi ride home will give little trouble on the way home. I have worked out a way I can almost pay for my counselling but I am also aware that I am as skint as fuck right now. I think that today is a good day: I've worked out at the gym, brought on some pain, I haven't overdone the calories (yet) and I'm in good stead for making tomorrow a productive day. Now I just hope that my sony Reader will work with the little amount of electrical charge I've given it.

Off to work I go!

No comments: