Monday, May 9, 2011

ass weights

Good Morning,

I wake up, I felt like I was asleep forever. I was in a pretty dark dream. It was set in the past, of course dreams feel real, and they are always anachronistic in some way. This dream was no different, I was still in college and it involved a friend of mine. However on reflection, the 'person' seemed to be two people merged into one. These things make more sense in a dream. I opened my eyes in wake, feeling a sense of distress and I felt quite moved by the dream. I think that I realised that being just a dream, it doesn't have to affect the rest of my day.

So now I'm awake properly, I even have a clean shaven face. I guess its a sign I am into more regularity when my computer is blaring out some black metal and I have my eye on the schedule. Lets get on with the day. I need to work on the following situations:

 

  1. Getting a job
  2. Excercise
  3. Getting out of my mental situation

This seems fairly straightforward, my head never seems to make it so. I should be a little more philosophical and say that the past few days had distractions, the week previous had even more, and now it is boring time I can get active again. I'm £1 short of the counselling fee. I'll find a way to sort that out.

Onwards. I saw a quote from AC Grayling's 'good book' on twitter: Every ass thinks their load is the heaviest. Time to do some metaphorical ass weight lifting

No comments: