Friday, February 27, 2009

tight lipped

I woke up fairly well, listening to Gok Wan (I originally typed it ending with a 'k') on radio 4 talking about his favourite music.

Today is the big day of the interview. I did my ritual shave (after having a big poo) and I cut my lip shaving. The pain was wholly forgettable I was just amused at how it was a bad time to cut my face, being the day of the interview. I have about an hour and a bit to get ready. I might have a wank, look up the company, and then print off a CV, get my clothes on.

I feel a little calm, although I feel like if I actually think about it then I'll get scared. Just imagine you are going to get rejected on the basis of your hair and it will be all right.

In other news, I really hope I get into university again....

No comments: