Wednesday, February 4, 2009

british reserve

Keep a stiff upper lip and all that.

After 3 years of being labelled with depression, I think that's the advice that actually worked.

I am sorting out my general folders, these folders contain bills, transactions or any thing that was posted to me over the past two years. I have decieded after using the scanner for my transcripts, to scan my folders, there are four full folders of data.

The first task I have is to sort them into categories, the second task is to sort one category out.

I chose NHS.

Most of the documentation concerns my incarceration.

Presently I am taking them out of plastic sleeves, preparing them for scanning.

Shall I end that I did not start?

I'm thinking now.

Shall I destroy these files once I am done with them?

Lets' do things one at time. Call what I am going through a trigger, and working through the pain.

I am going back to the task at hand. I have a job to do, and emotions only get in the way.

No comments: