Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tactical decisions

Tactical decision 1: in hindsight it might have immediate short term benefits not to go to graduation. I lost my job and got an MPhil rejection both in the same week (not to mention a council tax financial problem)

Tactical decision 2: I have been comfort eating a lot, that is, eating to get pleasure or avoidance of my problems. I decided not to drink last night. I think that tonight I shall decide not to drink either. I'll just keep this cider unopened in the bottle (I also have 2liters of piss in another cider bottle, they both look similar)

How I know I am depressed:

1. I have been masturbating a lot for long periods of time
2. I eat haagen daaz every day
3. I drink a lot
4. Its hard to do the regular things like brush teeth and shave
5. I'm putting down tasks a lot in google calendar -it's a mixed positive, it means I need it as a crutch to do things.



No comments: