Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Negative feelings

I'm looking through one of my former MA cohort's pictures from her graduation and it makes me feel somewhat upset. It looked like a good day, it looked like a day that I would have been conferred with those special powers of being a Master. I'm glad its night time cos at least I can lay in bed. Today I applied for four more jobs.

I also feel a bit anxious because my housemate had announced that there will be a 'house meeting' about the mess in the house. I hope they don't put me on the spot or that I'll get into any trouble. I might be accused of stealing some food accidently, they made me feel bad about the dishes, where it is actually me who spends 15 minutes putting them up into the cupboards and the dishwasher.

I think I will avoid the alcohol tonight. I think I need to accept this feeling today, because hiding from my problems won't take them away. I'll confront them, and maybe I'll actually have an early night. Although that in itself seems a bit of a dread on account of if I get up early it will mean having more busy-ness in applying for jobs!

I'll try and be positive, failing that, I'll wank.

No comments: