Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Non-priority schema

Dear Diary

 

Dealing with non-priority tasks at the moment. I woke up late again. That is a bitch. I woke up early yesterday and it went well. It's not yesterday, it's another day. I'm thinking about going out to do an errand for mum. Doing some non-priority tasks. At the same time playing 'Girls' (the HBO series) in the background.

 

I really like the engaging stories. Hannah kind of reminds me of a lot of people and reflects a bit of myself as well. It also made me think of how my 20s are a bit shit, and how I'm not really doing much with my life. I also find the material difficult in some of the ways: like the ways in which male characters impute expectations of sexual availability to the protagonists.

 

Then I was thinking about how I feel like my 20s are like watching other people's lives but stuck in a bell jar.

Then I realised the Sylvia Plath reference. Now I'm crying a bit inside. I have 3 hours until badminton/gym nightmares. I'm going to try and make the most of my non-priority day. I can't but help think of how lovely last month was. How warm I felt about Christmas, and how I enjoyed doing the gym so regularly. I didn't do pilates last night. I felt tired. Today I'm going to do a double session: badminton (of about 2 hours) and then Spinning.

It's going to fucking kill. I've not done it in a while. I need to do it.

I know how it is a bit of a catchphrase but everytime I say it I mean it and I try to impute some sense of activity and trying to keep going, and with that I say....onwards

No comments: