Monday, January 21, 2013

It's just like Adora again.

So its worth updating on the situation.

 

Nothing's happened. I've gone to the gym a lot lately. A lot.

Not applied to so many jobs.

Been tired a lot.

Had trouble sleeping

Reading audiobooks.

Spending more money than I earn.

Read a bit.

Booked appointment with GP

Reading essays for free.

I also have had a lot of random conversations.

I have been training with a partner. I will call him mi hermano. Mi Hermano y yo have been gyming it up a lot. Sauna-ing it up a lot. Chatting with random ladies and gentlemen at the gym. It's fun with him. Something bittersweet has happened. He's gotten a new job. That means two things: he's got a job (yay great news), but also he's going to move on from what we had over the past month. I guess that bromance has ended. It's just like Adora again. Easy come easy go.

No comments: