Friday, January 25, 2013

Dear Diary,

 

Today is a bit of a clearing up day. I got my Network railcard but the fucking person at the oyster card desk refused to put it on my card. Then I went home. Then I set up all the things taht I needed to sell on ebay, then wrapped it up, then sold it. Then I realised I needed to go to the GP. At the GP I talked about my heart problems, and the GP said its not a heart problem its an anxiety issue, she gave me some pamphlets and asked me how I wanted to go forward. I was confused so she said I can come back and explore some options. Whether its drugs or talking therapies. I noticed there's a wellbeing service in my local area and I might pursue it. I asked if there was a heavy waiting list or if it was busy and she had no information.

 

Yesterday was work, then my legs got fucked so I couldn't do the gym, My leg is fucked. I'm thinking about whether its worth gyming it tonight. I could do body attack. If I do I'd have to leave the house in 45 minutes. I'm tempted. I'm thinking of travelling out of london this weekend. Tempted, not sure yet.

No comments: