Wednesday, January 30, 2013

my glasses are foggy from dirt. That's when I know i need new ones

Dear Diary,

 

Woke up this morning. Woke up late. I thought to myself: Ah, fuckinora. Then I saw my mail. I got my HC2 certificate in the mail. The HC2 certificate pays for health costs. I've been waiting for this for a while. This gives me access to free NHS prescriptions, dental treatment and sight tests. This will help with my costs. This also is one of the things that put me off starting antidepressants again. For having to pay £14 a month (on top of everything else) just to keep well. My current glasses are a bit shit at the moment. 2 years is long enough. Actually 18 months was long enough for those things. I want to get the exact same frame as what I had before. It's cool. I don't want to change a good thing.

So today...I should write a book review, do some research, prepare for my interview. Scary stuff! So scary that I'm trying to derail my efforts by ignoring what I need to do.

No comments: