Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My dream.

I had a weird dream this morning. My really outgoing friend from school invited me out with his friends (the one who had a birthday last month). I was asked to go out with him and his friends. One of the friend (f) wanted to pick something from her office so I waited outside her office, but strangely enough the office felt like it was in west london somewhere but felt like a dive in wimbledon in my irrational mind. I waited for a while and then found out the office was a pub and I was waiting unnecessarily for no reason. I then moved to the table/sofa where I thought they were sitting but then as I put my scarf down I forgot what colour it was and I picked up someone else's scarf and then I realise my friend and his party moved upstairs in the office that seemingly turned into a pub.


The party who moved to that table then came along and I realise they saw me digging into their jackets looking for my scarf. I had trouble saying what I was doing and I said I was looking for my scarf but I forgot what colour it was, and then my anxiety got really bad and after a while (in the dream it was represented in a really strange way). I felt really awkward and I just said: forget the scarf and I left it and walked away. Then I woke up feeling awful.

No comments: