Monday, February 27, 2012

A week in review (the punchline: C-)

Dear Diary,

 

Let me sum up my week through numbers:

  • I applied to 7 jobs
  • I went to the gym for training 3 times
  • I went to 3 social occaisions, visiting my sister and her family; nandos with my mate, and cinema with my friend
  • Choir was cancelled today, so I made a spontaneous plan to do the choir
  • I've been a bit behind lately, I'm not quite sure why coincidently I've had the weekend all by myself - jerking it out
  • my ex has been bothering me lately, she wants me to meet up with her.
  • I've been in talks with an influential blog who want to post my article that I wrote last week.
  • I saw some celebrities at work (which I shouldn't talk about, but lets just say that Shambly Arena was pretty busy this week)
  • I suffered some fatigue after working late evenings, and endured, I suffered some neck pain after the gig (now 2 weeks ago) at the start of the week, and now endured.
  • I ate a FUCKload of fast food. It aint good, it aint good at all.

 

Some of my mates have commented that 'I look good' and have lost a bit of weight lately. I dont' think that I have and I feel that one of them told the other to say it, and that guy is also just saying it to try and make me feel good but I dont think he's really honest about it. Maybe I'm paranoid. I have to get up for work in 4 hours, so I better sleep. For some reason the pace has been really intensive that I can't keep up over the past 4 days. After work tomorrow, I won't have work for a long while yet, that means I have more free time to catch up. Hopefully.

 

Off to bed! Not the best week, but not the worst. It could easily be worse, with a lot of effort it could be better. Here's to a better week.

No comments: