Friday, February 3, 2012

beautiful boy

dear diary,

 

this is just a quick post. i've been really trying to catch up with sleep lately and failing to fully catch up with google calendar tasks after the interview on wednesday, thursday has been a matter of resting, friday (today) should involve some catching up. I ate a lot of food today, i slept a lot, it makes up for doing neither of the former and latter. I'm up at 3am right now, looking at baldness scales. I've been worried for the past week or so that i might begetting bald, however lately im more just looking at it for curiosity. I think a woman i know is on the balding scale, which made me verycurious about it. I don't think I am going bald as I did think a week ago, although its a fear in the back of my mind.

 

I have beautiful boy hair, that's why, and I'm starting to feel beautiful. Not handsome, or rugged, beautiful.That's what she used to call me, beautiful boy...i miss that

No comments: