Friday, June 24, 2011

This is hectic and I'm not even working full time!

Dear Diary,

As soon as I finished work I aimed to get to the gym. I spent about 10 mins doing calisthenics, and believe me when I say that I didn't go any easier on myself simply because I was tired, and ill. I did my ab excercises and literally at the last rep I was at collapsing point. I then did 10 mins of weights, and to be fair, I took it a bit easy on myself, well I say easy but I don't mean that it didn't hurt. Usually I do longer, and focus on more muscles. I was mainly focussing on tricepts with weights. I barely ate anything when I got home, but I had a little naughty snacking in the morning which made most of the calories, the rest of my calories came from protein shakes.

By jingo I feel damned tired typing this. I then did an hour on the x-trainer and got to 721kcal, I was half asleep while doing it as well. I haven't been that tired in a long time, I was really pushing my endurance. I then did the sauna which helped me quite a bit to relax, and feel sleepy, the rise in body temperature was very welcome strangely enough. As I got home I fell asleep not long after, I had some troubled sleep, but I had my head down almost constantly from about 1930 last night to 0500 this morning. Since getting up I had a breakfast while watching house and now I'm prepping for details for the rest of the day. since I went to sleep so quickly I didn't bother with all my schedule tasks. Now I need to think about things, I need to prep for work, I also need to consider some serious thoughts for the meeting later today after work. I think its fair to say that I'm pretty worn down, and I still have more to go for today. I guess this is what it means to be an adult. I kind of feel a bit of pressure.

Anyway, lets get on. I have tasks to do. I said to myself I'd blog about this, so I'd clear my head. I can't think about using Lampe right now because the time frame is too tight to determine these tasks. All things considered: my diet yesterday, carrying on while ill, and surviving today, I'm doing pretty well. Once 16:00 happens today I will be able to just rest at least for 22 hours (then its work again). This is hectic and I'm not even working full time!

No comments: