Saturday, June 11, 2011

(listening to a black metal album that sounds like some weird folk)

Dear Diary,

It's 2pm, saturday afternoon. The girl who wanted to meet up with me hasn't gotten back to me after constant messages, I'll leave it to her. This person is nice, I've been chatting to her for ages, and its not necessarily a date kind of situation, although maybe there's a little sexual tension. Anyway, lets presume that won't come to fruition today. Lets talk about today, I've made an effort towards a few small tasks that are necessary for the wedding, namely, preparation. I've got my whole suit ready: Cummerbund, bowtie, shirt, suit, shoes, socks: all ready. I even have a new pair of cufflinks. The final touch of that process culminated today as I went out and bought a shirt. On the way home I got some milk and I enjoyed a nice protein milkshake.

I had quite a long session in bed. I must have had a full night of sleep, all I remember was keeping the reading light on and putting a podcast on and the next thing I know the lamp was still on and the sun out. I needed it, I had weird and terrifying dreams as usual. Mornings are not easy for me. Getting up at 9am was a bonus, what felt like eternity was not. I got ready and went out to get the shirt, it was nice and warm today. Now I'm back home again, I think it is the perfect opportunity to get back on my schedule. I've mentioned since probably monday that the schedule has gotten a bit tight. This is true more so now than when I said it. However, I don't feel as much the sadistic desire of keeping busy as I did earlier. I will endeavour to complete these tasks.

In balance, I suppose this week has been fairly occupied. I just wish that I put in more job applications. Anyway, onwards with the tasks at hand!

No comments: