Monday, June 13, 2011

...for tomorrow is another day

Dear Diary,

My mum's back home, for now, it looks like things aren't as bad as I thought. The hospital people still needs time to analyse the samples, so still, we don't know what's going on. Maybe I should summarise the day:

  • Supervising builders in the house today
  • Mum was at A&E (stressed out)
  • Training (a way of dealing with the stress)
  • Sent job application
  • Job search

I suppose this is a reasonable amount to do. I feel pretty tired right now. I won't bother to comment on the fact that I've overeaten today. I've been so stressed out today. I suppose in a small way, the stress situation and worry has averted. My body is feeling some signs of fatigue, I suppose consistent with a hard workout earlier today, and about 4 hours of sleep. I hope I sleep well tonight, for tomorrow is another day and ultimately, another change to vindicate myself

No comments: