Tuesday, June 7, 2011

(!!)

Dear Diary,

As if yesterday wasn't enough to throw me off. I've had another trigger. I attempted to purge, then I stopped after the first (liquid) heave. I think I'm going to state some positives for today:

  1. I've been allocated an extra shift later this month, due to quick-fire emailing this morning
  2. I've lost a good amount of weight between yesterday and today, thus to the dismay of my worries yesterday that I ate too much. This is a really good gradient I have on the graph.
  3. (trying to make something up): Today is a challenge and a study in determination. If I survive

Antonia is getting married in 3 weeks. There I said it. I'm a little upset about it. It's time to move on with my life, starting with data entry and my schedule. I have marked on my schedule that 11:35 is my trigger.

No comments: