Thursday, June 23, 2011

not having a mini freakout

Dear Diary,

I woke up exceedingly early. I think that was a sign that I'm better from yesterday. I am still, however, a little icky. For the sake of it, I have packed my gym bag. While I was awake I masturbated a whole lot from 7am, snacked a little, and now I'm prepping for work. Knowing me I've probably forgotten some important element of my gear. I've gotten a potential interview date for the aforementioned vacancy yesterday, I then realised that its based way outside of london, and not very near to Surrey (I could do Surrey easier than east london).

My initial plan was to go to work, survive and then go home and sleep. My plan (slightly more ambitious) is to do the same but do the gym after work. Heres to hoping. I have a lot of food for thought, but I'm all inaction right now. This is an instance where a person has too many thoughts to handle. I think for now I'll just pack my bag and go. (don't forget shoes!)

Signing out

No comments: