Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sickie

Dear Diary,

For whatever reason, I feel quite ill today. It's my throat again, or maybe my tonsils. I woke up late, meh. After an hour of wake I felt that I wanted, nay, I needed to get back to bed. I perservered, at least until now. So far I've done a few job searches, applied to 2 jobs and I think I might turn down the oppurtunity to go to the gym. After all, isn't feeling ill a good reason. My concerns right now seem to be twofold, one is about what the heck happened yesterday at counselling, I really don't know. My other concern is whether I can make it to work tomorrow. As it happens, I've cleared up a lot of tasks today, and over the next few days. Come Thursday to Saturday, I will be working. I suppose I should rest up to stay strong for tomorrow.

For being a sick man today, I think that I've completed a good amount, even if its still a little bit compared to when I'm well. I think that I'm going to lay in bed for a while. At least I can catch up on my podcasts and audiobooks

No comments: