Saturday, June 4, 2011

breathe, 2, 3, 4...

Dear Diary,

I feel anxious. I am not entirely sure why. As far as I understand my own feelings, I had this moment where I realised that I am not as in control as GCal as some settings have changed, I had to make a more long winded way to change tasks. I also acknowledged the potential of an error with GCal where changing recurring events might delete their future occurence. This gives me a sense of fear because I rely on GCal, and I have a warrant for distrust. Over this past week I've had a lot of things offset my mood, and even though I'm accessing GCal right now, i feel like something is wrong, it's a feeling I can't quite shake off my shoulders. All I can do is carry on with my schedule, but I feel something is very wrong. I don't know what it is

No comments: