Monday, May 24, 2010

the uphill struggle

I went jogging today. It was about 40 mins +10 mins walking. I did that errand that my mum wanted me to do.

I applied to two jobs today.

I've done a bit of job searching

I've bought some tactical goggles that I might double as sunglasses

There are some sexy gorgeous neighbours outside my window sunbathing. They are red with burning and one has a gorgeous hanging belly and a gorgeous grabbable body. The other is gorgeous and skinny. Both of these girls are the kind of ladies I'd have dreamed about as a teenager. I'm not a teenager now and I still have no chance. Not until I get my life back. I need to have a grasp of what my priorities are. I must jog more; I must lose weight. I must keep the fight.

I say that as I had a tea break, one that involved eating a big slice of pavlova, and a big piece of chicken. My mum made the extra special effort to make me feel down for 'eating'. I hate when she does that. I hate how she puts me down. I hate when anyone puts me down.

The reasin I'm trying to impvoe myself is so that no one can put me down.

I feel when I wake up I am in an almost child like mindset. I find life scary. I find my life in distinct continuum with my childhood. Life is scary, but I swallow it down to keep going.

No comments: