Saturday, May 15, 2010

takeaway the mistakes

I ate takeaway twice: last night at the chinese local, and this morning my mum came in with a friend and brought KFC, while I was making lunch. I had a portion of chips (there were 6 there, and two bits of chicken. After having two pork steaks as well, I thought to myself: fuck.

I'm going for a jog now, to rectify my foolishness. I'll do a once-around at the local common. The best thing about the common are the hot girls. Although I'm too fat and ethnic to be noticed by attractive women. That's exactly why I need to jog. I'll see how many 'K's I can manage.

Wish me luck, but if you are wishing on my PhD application; then just keep your wishes there. I took two laxatives just before I decided to jog; I hope that doesn't hinder me. I'll take my weight after my big liquidy shit

No comments: