Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Refresh

I woke up early, upset. Now let's leave that behind for now.

I went for a jog, it was a fairly good jog if I do say so myself. I feel energised and yet slightly calm. I also have enough energy I feel for the rest of the day. It got my heart and lungs to work a bit for my body. I've made a new music playlist, it's quite nice.

I'm sitting in front of my desk, I feel clean in a post-shower glory. My body also feels physically fatigued mainly because it is in the literal sense, used up a little.

I shall go about my day and see how much I can do. I have lots of procrasination tasks that I could do, in addition; I could always finish early. Tomorrow is the day of my interview. I better prepare a bit. I want to note some positives:

I applied to 4 jobs this week
I got two interview invitations (three, technically but lets forget about the other one it was shit)
I have been jogging a fair bit this week, mainly for fitness rather than specific targets.
I've been a little more in control of my eating
I have one interview this week
It's the first time in a while that I've been free to my own ends, first week out of REED
I've been getting up early for a few days. It's quite refreshing
The weather is lovely, and so are my sunbathing neighbours

No comments: