Monday, February 17, 2014

Dear Diary,

Saturday was busy and I knew that Sunday would always be a second fiddle.

I'm kind of scared of my parents leaving. I'm going to miss them a lot. I guess being away from my family is....something I found very difficult that was a big deal for me in the background of....all the dark stuff I talk about through the history of this blog.

Anyway.

Did some receipts. Doing some archiving. It's monotonous but I feel it is grounding.

I don't feel particularly tired. I should sleep though. Tomorrow is the day when it all kicks off.

I'm scared of being alone in the house. I'm scared of being alone in general.

I wish I had something deep to say. Often when I'm writing up this blog I just pause hoping and expecting for something deep to say that is profound and gives me some sense of direction and future oriented intentionality. Instead, I am just a blank.

Here's a deep insight: I'm going downstairs to eat cheerios and watch family guy.

Maybe put a jumper on first.

No comments: