Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dear Diary,

I think I had a psychotic experience last night...I was kinda scared it happened. Basically I heard someone talking - I didn't understand what was said but it sounded angry. Maybe it was my neighbour through my wall...but he never talks so it would be highly anomalous...maybe it was my neighbour, but it creeped me the fuck out at 4am.

Anyway, today I got up late as shit. My training day was cancelled (fuck!), but it also means I don't have to leave the house yet and I can go to badminton later.

I watched a programme online just now called 'the big benefits row'...it was pretty fucking Deep. Its a really emotive issue and its an issue that affects me as someone who is working 2.5 jobs that doesn't get enough money. Sometimes there are months where I think maybe I should claim a bit from the job centre when I have weeks that I am not working at all, and then suddenly I'm working at an editorial news desk for a major newspaper, or doing 36 hours in 3 days for events (extreme examples that happened over the past few years).

In other news, that 'waster of time' tutee is emailing me. I don't like fucking about. Either accept it or don't. I also got a potential interest from a piano teaching job - a person nearby in south london wants to learn pop songs on the piano. If I did 2 hours a fornight that is a fair few bob that helps make my life a bit easier.

I better go and eat. I haven't had much time for myself lately. I am just working working working on stuff. - that's a good thing, but it does no favours for my anxiety and mental wellbeing. I need results, and that requires a bit of physical and mental stress.

Onwards (going to eat before sporting it up)

No comments: