Friday, February 14, 2014

Dear Diary,

I got up today, and I felt like shit. I put on my tablet and put some magazines on. I read a few magazines and it put me at ease and I felt ready to face the day.

I have limited time today. I always seem to have limited time. I was really tired yesterday and I just had to listen to my body. I have a few things before I need to get ready for work. I am aiming to head out for work by 5pm, so I can get there at 6.

Today is valentine's day. What I find depressing is the cliche of journalists in newspapers and websites writing a 'so you are single and its valentine's day? lets talk about it with some angle!' or 'valentine's day is evil'. I don't mind if people enjoy valentine's day. I also don't mind if people don't enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, I can imagine all the attention about it isn't too helpful. What do I think of it? Except for a few cute emojis on facebook I haven't thought about it. What I am thinking about that makes me salivate right now, is the canned tin of pork/ham that I cooked downstairs that I'm taking with me to work. What also makes me salivate, is earning money working...there's nothing sexier for me than making some money. That said, last week at the Shambly Arena Annex was not so good.

Onwards.

No comments: