Monday, December 3, 2012

!!!! On this day (2007; 2012).

was Marie's birthday. I remember that day vividly. I had a lovely pair of levi's cords that tore up and I had to walk home holding up my trousers because the buckle that holds it up broke.

 

5 years on. I'm sending off an item that i sold on ebay. I've bought a book at trader prices that I saw on FRONT magazine, I'm about to put my coppers into my bank balance and I'm tempted to cancel my trip to the gym today in order to make time for a family friend's 50th birthday. He's a good member of the family. Also there's a lot of christmas drinks coming up. There's one for the garden, there's one for the group associated with the garden; there's one for work; and there's a second one for work. I feel like I have people who know me and see me in a way I don't see myself. I guess you could say I've settled into a life.Maybe that's a good thing.

 

Enough reflecting. I'm off to the post office.

No comments: