Monday, December 10, 2012

I quite like mondays

Dear Diary,

 

Not been posting much. I will talk about some happy things. I've bought another xbox, thought I might have some fun for Xmas. I'm also bidding on a TV from Ebay. I hope that the xbox will work. Also I'm looking forward to Christmas, spending more than I should. I got over a big amount of my backlog in terms of my reading list and some of the metatask stuff. However I now have a lot to do when I get home later. I have work later, I should leave the house in 30 mins actually. I have badminton on Tuesday, Garden xmas drinks on Tues evening, work on Weds, Drinks with friend on Thurs, Work on Fri. Probably other stuff and something on Saturday. Lots of my week has been defined for me already.

 

On balance, and here's the negative, its the only week I'm working until about late January. Which isn't good. I have to find alternative measures for income. Ebay perhaps? Need to find a job. I've been applyign a little bit. I applied to that job that a friend suggested. Also thinking of PhD applications. Lots on the menu this week. However now, I'm going to shave, put a shirt on, some deoderant and put on my face for work.

 

Onwards.

No comments: